To help individuals live healthier lives through the provision of quality healthcare products and services
Our company’s management goals are to continuously strive to provide the highest quality home health care equipment, supplies and services to our community and customers. Our purpose is to assist our customers with the proper selection of equipment or products, to best meet their medical needs as prescribed by their physicians while being mindful of our fiscal responsibility.
To meet these goals, leadership and management will develop an organizational culture that will foster and create a working environment that focuses on improving our standards of performance as it relates to patient and staff needs and expectations. This can be done through:
- A clearly defined and communicated mission
- Recruitment of highly professional personnel
- Providing opportunities for growth and development
- On-going education and training to develop skills and knowledge consistent with services provided
- Providing resources to implement and support equipment and services provided
Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
We are required by federal and state law to maintain the privacy of your health information. We are also required to give you this notice about our privacy practices, our legal duties and your rights concerning your health information. We must follow the privacy practices that are described in this notice while it is in effect. We have the right to change our privacy practices; if we do so, we will notify you of these changes.
All American Medical strives for customer satisfaction and accuracy on all orders shipped. This philosophy is exercised in our business practices and emphasized daily.
The following return policy has been established to protect our customers and deliver products of exceptional quality.
If you wish to return your order, return the products in the same condition as it was received with the invoice within 30 days from the date of delivery.
If you try a product and are not satisfied with its performance, please immediately contact our customer service toll-free at (866) 984-3047.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
As a patient of All American Medical you are entitled to:
- Receive reasonable coordination and continuity of services for home medical equipment services
- Receive a timely response when you request home medical equipment services
- Be fully informed, in advance, about services /equipment/items to be provided
- Informed consent and the right to refuse service
Note: This is an abbreviated version of the supplier standards every Medicare DMEPOS supplier must meet in order to obtain and retain their billing privileges. These standards, in their entirety, are listed in 42 C.F.R. 424.57(c).
Medicare DMEPOS Supplier Standards
- A supplier must be in compliance with all applicable Federal and State licensure and regulatory requirements and cannot contract with an individual or entity to provide licensed services.
- A supplier must provide complete and accurate information on the DMEPOS supplier application. Any changes to this information must be reported to the National Supplier Clearinghouse within 30 days.
- An authorized individual (one whose signature is binding) must sign the application for billing privileges.
Planning for Emergencies
As the provider of your medical equipment / supplies, we at All American Medical would like to offer you some information regarding planning for emergencies, disasters, and other unexpected situations. Some examples of emergencies and natural disasters would be earthquakes, floods, fire, tornados, hurricanes, blizzards, ice storms, power outages, etc. If you have recently moved to an unfamiliar geographic area, it would be a good idea to acquaint yourself with the more common and most likely types of natural disasters that occur where you live. In the event of such an occurrence, it is important that you are aware of some things that you can do to help ensure that you continue to receive your equipment, supplies, and/or services in as timely manner as possible. The following are some recommendations to guide you in making your emergency plan.
Always refer to any infection control information in the individual product pamphlet/brochure for your product.
Tens units: Apply stimulation only to normal, intact, clean, healthy skin.
Glucose monitor supplies: Always use a new sterile lancet on skin cleaned with soap and water
Always follow manufacturers guidelines for disposal of supplies exposed to blood or bodily fluids.
Clean hands using soap and water or alcohol based hand rub after contact with blood, body fluidsm secretions, excretions, or non-intact skin.